1. What is the name you prefer to go by?
2. What is your age, and do you feel it reflects you?
3. What is your day job, and do you like it?
4. Why did you join this community?
5. What is an interesting fact about you?
...onto the writing questions...
6. How much of your writing draws on your own experiences?
7. What is your "writing process"?
8. Who are your favorite authors to read?
9. What is your favorite genre to read?
10. Do you find it easy to write, and do you get "writer's block"?
11. Have you ever had something published? If not, would you like to, or is your writing private?
12. How often do you write?
13. Have you ever taken a class in writing?
14. How do you prefer to write - with a word processing program, pen and paper, something else?
15. How confident are you in your own writing?
16. How do you get ideas for your writing, and when do you get them - in the shower, from dreams, daydreaming, or in other ways?
17. When do you do most of your writing - morning, middle of the day, middle of the night?
18. Who do you share your writing with?
19. Why do you write - for a living, to share something with the world, because it's therapeutic, to channel your creativity, or some other reason?
20. What is something these questions don't cover that you'd like to share?